Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Not Sure What This Says About Me

It's Friday night and I'm a little bored so I did this writing analysis thing. It analyzes a sample of your writing and tells you who you write like. Ready?



I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I'm actually quite amazed because Stephen King is one of the most prolific writers in modern history and I  have read a number of his books and surprise surprise with movie references, love "Misery" and "Dolores Claiborne" among others. But let's face it, the man can write some seriously scary and twisted stuff. I'm relieved  that the analyzer thing didn't come back with "no match go back to school". Anyway, it's a bit of fun. If you want to play, go here:


http://iwl.me/

9 comments:

Chasity said...

http://theintertwinedlife.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-write-like-sir-arthur-conan-doyle-or.html

Okay, after reading your post, I had to have mine done too!

Donda said...

Of course I bit! I had to know and I got William Ford Gibson (born March 17, 1948) is an American-Canadian writer who has been called the "noir prophet" of the cyberpunk subgenre of science fiction.[ Yes, I had to Google him LOL Thanks for the link!

Christine said...

I did mine...Raymond Chandler is who they came up with.

I happen to love Stephen King, so I think it says some pretty cool stuff about you!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Hmmm . . . Stephen King is a talented writer and you are a talented writer, but I have to admit that I'm failing to see the connection between The Shining and and your blog. ;)

lindalou said...

MIne is Cory Doctorow. I have no idea who that is. I'm disappointed I didn't get Conan Doyle like Chastity did. He's one of my favs.

Michelle L. said...

That was fun! I tried a blog post, and got Cory Doctorow. Then I tried a short story, and got H.P. Lovecraft! I think each sample will yield its own results...but I will happily take H.P. Lovecraft. Thanks for the link, Mr. King!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That is interesting. I wonder if Stephen King is a chocolate lover..?
xoRobyn

Mandy said...

Wow, that's amazing. Good for you.

My result said I write like "Cory Doctorow". Since I have no clue who that is, I better go read up on him to see if that's a compliment or an insult.

Fun game!

www.mandylifeafter30.com

Unknown said...

nike outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
levi's jeans
fitflop
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet online
gucci
moncler pas cher
uggs outlet
zhi20161207