Monday, November 22, 2010

Open House Features !

Thanks all who linked up to my November Open House Link Party! It's always an impossible task for me to choose things to highlight because I treasure evertyhing that everyone links up, but since I'm in high Christmas mode right now, I am going to highlight a few that just "jingled my bells":

How could you not be in the Christmas spirit seeing this welcoming porch display from Linda at Itsy Bits and Pieces?
 Looks straight out of a magazine doesn't it? And what little girl wouldn't have dreams of Sugar Plums dancing in her head wearing this adorable festive tutu from Caroline at Atelier Caroline:
 I'd be too afraid to use these festive dishtowels from Bev at Flamingo Toes but wouldn't they make your kitchen ready for Christmas:

Of course you know I have to feature something chocolate! Jocelyn at Inside BruCrewLife is going to get me to the gym because she keeps coming up with this stuff and I'm gonna eat it!:
Ultimate Reeses Cheesecake Brownie Bars

I think I just gained a couple of pounds looking at them! Again thanks. I didn't have a giveaway with this party but I have tried my hand at the printables craze and happily share this with anyone who would like it:

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks so much for featuring my reeses cheesecake bars!!! Definitely going to need the gym myself after all these goodies that I have been making.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dishtowels!! What a great list of features. :)
I'm lovin your blog layout too - so pretty.

Michelle L. said...

All I can say is ooh, ahh and yuum! I'm glad you featured these, I missed the beautiful porch. Thanks for the party, I got some wonderful ideas.

Chrissy said...

What agorgeous porch!!
Everything is great! Love it!
Thanks for sharing!

Christine said...

You have impeccable taste! The porch is fantastic!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for featuring my porch, Carol! So much creativity at the party!