Thursday, May 19, 2011

BFF Link Party #3 and BFF Midwestern Sewing Girl

Yay! It’s Friday and time for Blog Feature Friday and a party with all my BFFs. This week, if you haven’t met her, I’d like to introduce you to Maggie from her blog Midwestern Sewing Girl!
Midwestern Sewing Girl
Maggie is a sweetheart and a talented crafter. As her name implies, she sews but she does tons more! (And I’m envious of her sewing skills because let’s just say Mom was right and I didn’t listen!)
Look at this gorgeous ruffle pillow! LOVE IT:
And she’s got a tute ( tutorial) for it right here (and she even had a giveaway but it’s closed now ….sad face)
You may have seen this project that was featured several places…Nest Specimen Art:
I think having the eggs in just one nest makes the whole thing pop!
And even though a trip around the world is NO where in my future. Maggie takes us on a virtual one with this amazing lampshade she did!

SO cool and she downloaded the graphics for this from The Graphics Fairy. And I have to show this cute Summery pillow she just made
How sweet is this? Makes you want to go out and ride your bike!Much much MUCH more to see over at Maggie’s place so you will have to hop over and pay her a visit.

Now time to PARTY! Let’s see what everyone’s been up to. I know there are lots of graduation, end of year teacher, Father’s day ideas popping up. Link ‘em! Memorial Day celebration  ideas and recipes ( you know I’m going to say especially chocolate!) Link ‘em! Re-fab’d, upcycled, re-purposed. Link ‘em! Just no Etsy shops or advertising please and please link to your specific blog post and not your main blog page!


9 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks for hosting Carol!!!
Great pick as always on the BFF - Maggie is A-Ma-Zing!!! :)

AttemptingAloha said...

Thanks for hosting! It's been awhile since I've been over to play! (getting ready for our big move next month...too many reno projects to complete. blah)

Aloha,
Charlie

Maggie Massey said...

Oh, Carol! You are so awesome...thank you so much for the BFF!!!!! I will be smiling all weekend...;) Thank you!!!!!

Christine said...

I love those nests...thanks for hosting my friend!! <3

Cheri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great party! I'm a new follower, and added your party buttons to my Linky Party page and down at the bottom right side as well. Thanks!

bj said...

Hi, I noticed that you are guest blogging or having a guest blog on your site...I have been asked to guest and I can't figure out how to publish MY post on HER blog. She sent me the password but I don't know where to go to use it....
Help....
thanks, bj

Christie describeHappy said...

Maggie's projects are so neat, thanks for the introduction! And I'm enjoying this new party!! Thanks for bringing us together each week!

Jocelyn said...

ooohhh...I love that ruffle pillow!!! I love reading your bloggy feature each week...thank you for sharing with us!!!

Terrell said...

Hi there Ms. Carol! I know what you mean about training wheels, car keys, which of course bring on the sniffles...oh if we could just keep them little forever huh? Congrats to your son!! Such a special time in ones life! :D
Hugs to you!!
Terrell @ FFD