Thursday, September 22, 2011

BFF Open House Link Party #21 !

I really think that as we get later into the year, the weeks are going by faster. Wasn’t it just Friday? Not that I’m complaining AT ALL! Looking forward to our annual visit to the Puyallup Fair ( that’s “pew-al-up” to you non Western Washingtonians) and having a Krusty Pup ( corn dog but doesn’t it sound more fun as a Krusty Pup?) and their world famous (at least in Washington) scones! There may also be fudge involved. Thank goodness there’s lots of walking  to do!

I’ve gotten way lazy, busy,  off track with the blog feature portion of the BFF Open House. So I need some help. I still want to focus on new and emerging blogs ( no offense you big blog people), those with no more than say 500 followers. So if you are a crafty / décor / DIY/scrappy / card making / chocolate related / jewelry kinda blog or you know of a blog like that that you think would be a good feature, email me (theanswerischocolate@comcast.net). That way I can line up features for the weeks ahead.

Now party time! Changing out your décor for Fall? Link it up! Halloween or Thanksgiving ideas? Link ‘em. Dare I say I ‘ve even seen some Christmas!! Whatever you’ve whipped up lately, let’s see!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! It's almost Friday!! Thanks for hosting. Sounds like you will have a blast...thanks for hosting my friend!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thank you so much for hosting Carol!! Your fair sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, and have fun at your fair with all of that yummy food! :)

Kim@Little Rays of Sunshine
morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

The fair sounds like so much fun. We have one coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait to go. You cracked me up with your commment..."there might be fudge involved". We all know that if it is chocolate...you are there!!! Have a fun time:-)

Maggie Massey said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Carol-girl! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Hey lady, thanks for hosting! Hope all is well!!
HUGS~
Jenni

Mandy said...

I'm a new follower on your blog and I'm all linked up on your Linky Party.
I'm hosting my 1st Linky Party. I'd love it if you stopped by and shared something.
www.projectqueen.org