Thursday, February 16, 2012

BFF Open House Link Party #41

TGI almost F. Hope everyone had a wonderful and of course chocolate covered Valentine's Day! I'll be back with a new BFF next week so this week it's just the Party part. Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, what's everyone working on? It's Spring already next month!

Let's see what great ideas everyone has for President's Day, St. Patrick's, Spring Cleaning ( yes...I said that!) and dare I say, even Easter? I blinked and JoAnn's went from Valentine's to Easter like that. It's not like much dust gathers between my visits there. Just sayin'.

 Anything goes as long as it was made by you. Papercrafts, cards, jewelry, scrapbooking, DIY, upcycle, recycle, road kill rescue, recipes, etc.!

I have a super busy weekend so if I don't get around to visit your links this week, please understand. I do try!

Party On!



10 comments:

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jocelyn said...

I blinked and our store did the same thing! I couldn't believe how fast the displays changed!!! Thank you for hosting each week:-)

Michelle L. said...

Oh, but did you miss the hot second of marked-down valentine stuff? I always have a field day the day after a holiday.

Thanks for the party, dear Carol - lots of great stuff and it's still early!

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting. Spring Cleaning? What is that... lol.

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, have you finished all your Valentine's chocolate? I went back for more :) Thanks for hostessing the party, and have a great weekend. Hugs ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

Carol, thank you so much for hosting each week! I brought you my chocolate ganache cookie bites this week. I managed to not eat the chocolate creme filled cookies this time. :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Have a great weekend! Thanks for hosting. :)

Jenn Erickson said...

Carol, I'm so glad that life has slowed down a bit, giving me the opportunity to visit, enjoy and link-up with some of my most favorite people -- you being at the tippy top of my list!

This week, I'm sharing a recipe for "Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies with Malted Chocolate Frosting" from the Joy the Baker Cookbook. They're rich and truffle-like, and the malted frosted is awesome!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party! I can't believe Easter stuff is out already either!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Carol-- I'm a little late to the party this week, but looks like things are hopping! And did you say "Spring Cleaning?" UGH! Not ready to go there yet! Have a great week!
{HUGS},
kristi