Thursday, March 15, 2012

BFF Open House Link Party #45: I Love Nurses Edition

Hi all,
Haven't been around much this week since I've been focusing on the Mumster who is recovering from some major surgery. I have always respected the job that nurses do but after spending several days witnessing them in action, they are even more AMAZING than I knew! I'm able to leave and go home at night because I know the skill, love, and care my mom's receiving.

I needed to do at least one creative thing this week which having the weekly party. Even if I'm not able to make anything, it will feed my creative soul to peek in on what you all have been up to.  Please link to your specific blog post and not your main page and no advertising or shops please. Otherwise, party ON!

14 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

I hope your mom is recovering well, Carol! Nurses are so under appreciated and really are the heart of a facility. :)

Anonymous said...

Carol, hope your mom recovers quickly. I will keep her in my prayers. Thanks again for hosting!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Warm wishes to you and your family this week.

--Katie
@ Creatively Living

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

For some reason, it's not letting me link up? I'll try again later :)

--Katie

Sweetwater Style said...

Best wishes with your mom. I tried to link but something is up with the linky tool...will check back later :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your mother is on the mend. I have learned a great appreciation for nurses and therapists over this past year and a half since my father's strokes. These are amazing human beings indeed. Thank you for hosting a great party. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Netty said...

Glad to hear your mother is recovering. Have a great weekend, Annette x

Carolyn said...

Thinking of you and your mom. All the beset for a speedy recovery. I'll try later - the link up button is missing.

Janelle said...

I hope your mom is doing better. That can be so stressful but glad she has some wonderful nurses.

cgammeter said...

Hi Carol, I just found your link party so it's my first time here. I'm Connie @ http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, now your newest GF follower. Stop by when you have the time and follow me.
Sure hope your Mother is ok......

The Messy Roost said...

You and your mom are still in my prayers -- remember to take care of you too. Rhonda

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting, hope your mum is feeling better after her surgery.

Cynthia @ Oh So Pinteresting said...

As A nurse, I want to thank you so much for recognizing the nurses caring for you mom. May she have a speedy recovery.

ohsopinteresting.com

malia said...

Hi Carol! I hope your Mom is feeling better!

ps Are you going to the BlogHer Food Conference in Seattle this June?